Rima Rindler, MD
Department of Neurosurgery, Emory University School of Medicine
- BS, Duke University, 2009
- MD, Boston University, 2014
Hometown: Media, PA
- Neurocritical Care
- Emory House Staff Organization Professionalism Excellence (HOPE) Award
- Boston University School of Medicine Christopher G. Gaposchkin Prize Fund
- Boston University School of Medicine Edward L. Spatz, MD Award for Excellence in Neurosurgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American Association of Neurosurgeons
- Congress of Neurosurgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Psi Xi Psychology Honor Society
- Running with my dog
- Salsa dancing
- Duhaime AC and Sestokas R. Head Trauma, 1st Edition; Handbook of Clinical Neurology. Chapter 10: Special Considerations in Infants and Children. Eds. Grafman J and Salazar AM. Elsevier. In press. Expected release March 2015.
- Burns J, Rindler RS, Carr C, Lau H, Green D, Cervantes-Arslanian AM, Salem R, Kase C. Delay in the diagnosis of basilar artery ischemic stroke. Neurol. April 2014;82(10);supplement S51.007. Abstract presented at the American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting (April 26-May 2, 2014) Philadelphia, PA.
- Pricola KL, Klig J, Cohen A, Sestokas R, Caruso P, Duhaime AC. Rapid MRI protocols for head trauma screening in the Emergency Department. Abstract presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery (December 3-6, 2013) Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Sestokas R, Murphy S, Haire S, Duhaime AC. Comparison of the Infant Face Scale to the Pediatric Glasgow Coma Scale for predicting neurologic severity and outcome in children < two years of age. Abstract presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery (December 3-6, 2013) Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Strauman T, Detloff AM, Sestokas R, Smith DV, Goetz EL, Rivera C, Kwapil L. What shall I be, what must I be: neural correlates of personal goal activation. Front Integr Neurosci. 2012;6(123):1-14.