Christian Mustroph, MD
Department of Neurosurgery, Emory University School of Medicine
- BS, Wake Forest University, 2012
- MD, Emory University, 2017
Hometown: Aachen, Germany
Areas of Interest:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, 2015
- Emory University Medical Student Teaching Competition Finalist, 2014
- Emory University Dean's Scholarship, 2014
- Emory University School of Medicine Class Scholarship, 2013
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Playing sports
Mustroph, C.M., Malcolm, J., Rinder, R.S., Chu, J., Grossberg J.A., Pradilla, G., & Ahmad, F.. Cranioplasty infection and resorption are associated with presence of a ventriculoperitoneal shunt: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. World of Neurosurgery. Accepted April 2017.
Wang, X., Mustroph C.M., Mekaroonkamol, P., & Ford R.. A case of DRESS syndrome appearing as Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2014, Oct; 109(S2): S2391.
Oral Presentations and Posters
Asokan, I., Mustroph, C.M., Shah, N., Rabindra, H., Lovell, J.P., Dwyer, A., Jones, E., Lienman W.M, Malayeri, A.A.. (May, 2017). Use of High b Value (2,000 s/mm2) Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Determining VHL associated Tumor Characterization and Aggressiveness. American College of Radiology Annual Meeting; Washington, DC, USA.
- Mustroph, C.M., Malcolm, J., Rinder, R.S., Chu, J., Grossberg J.A., Pradilla, G., & Ahmad, F. (Nov. 2016) Cranioplasty infection and resorption are associated with presence of a ventriculoperitoneal shunt. Georgia Neurosurgical Society Annual Fall Meeting & Scientific Assembly. Lake Oconee, GA, USA.
- Mustroph, C.M, Robert, R.W, Huff, L., & Gottesman, M.M.. (November, 2016). Zebrafish ABCB4 and ABCB5 transport of human ABCB1 substrates. Southeastern Medical Scientist Symposium; Birmingham, AL, USA.
- Mustroph C.M., Wang, X., & Adhyaru, B.. (October, 2014). What’s in a Mass?—A large intracranial lesion with minor neurological deficits Poster presented at: American College of Physicians, Georgia Chapter; Pine Mountain, GA, USA.
- Wang, X., Mustroph, C.M., & Molloy, D.. (October, 2014). End Stage Renal Disease: A Dangerous Web of Complications. American College of Physicians, Georgia Chapter; Pine Mountain, GA, USA.
- Lai, W., Mustroph, C.M., Chu, I.M., & Green, J.E.. (March, 2011). Identification of novel compounds to target triple-negative breast cance. Stem Cells, Cance and Metastasis, Keystone Symposia; Silverthorne, CO, USA.
- Mustroph, C.M., Chu I., & Green, J.E.. (July, 2011). Identification of novel Phosphorylation sites of BMI-1. NIH Summer Research Day; Bethesda, MD, USA.
Mustroph, C.M., Chu, I.M., & Green, J.E.. (October, 2011). Development of a High-throughput screen to identify compounds increasing GATA-3 expression in Triple Negative Breast Cancer. Wake Forest Research Day; Winston-Salem, NC, USA.