Bryan Buster, MD, MPH
Department of Neurosurgery, Emory University School of Medicine
- BS, University of Oklahoma, 2004
- MD, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 2015
- MPH, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 2015
Hometown: Yukon, OK
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Graduated with special distinction
- George Kaiser Family Foundation Merit Scholar
- Frank A. Clingan Surgery Award
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Scuba diving
Papazoglou KO, Mallios A, Buster B, et al. Endovascular repair of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms with the ENDURANT stent graft: a combined experience from three centers. J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino) 2015.
Robbins, A., B. Buster , C. Carroll, L. Cassody, M. Kabbani, C. Hellman, M. Fox. The Will or the Way: Hope Among the Tulsa’s Homeless. 86th Regional Meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science – Southwestern and Rocky Mountain Division, April 3, 2012.
Diaz, A., B. Buster , D. Schomisch, M. Khan, J. Baum, R. Wehmschulte. Size Matters: Room Temperature PC Bond Formation Through C‐ H Activation in m‐ Terphenyldiiodophosphines. Inorganic Chemistry, 2008, 47 (7), pp 2858‐‐ 2863.
Buster, B. , A. Diaz., T. Graham, R. Khan, M. Khan, D. Powell, R. Wehmschulte. m‐ Terphenylphosphines: Synthesis, structures and coordination properties. Inorginca Chimica Acta 362 (2009) 3465‐ 3474, doi:10.1016/j.ica.2009.03.034