David P. Bray, MD
Department of Neurosurgery, Emory University School of Medicine
- BA, University of Notre Dame, 2011
- MD, Columbia University, 2016
Hometown: Walnut Creek, California
- General neurosurgery
- Pursue a career in academic neurosurgery
- Grady Memorial Hospital Honors in Emergency Medicine Resident Rotation, 2016
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2015
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Dr. Tom Dooley Society Medical Alumni of the University of Notre Dame
- Playing sports
- Reading literature
- Construction projects
- Watching Notre Dame and Green Bay Packers football
- Enjoying the outdoors
- Bray. D. P., Chan. A. K., Chin. C. T., Jacques. L. Large cervical vagus nerve tumor in a patient with neurofibromatosis type 1 treated with gross total resection: Case report and review of the literature. Journal of Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Surgery. 2016, November. PMID: 28077961.
- Bray. D. P., Ellis. J. A., Lavine. S. D., Meyers. P. M., Connolly. E. S. Analysis of hemorrhage volumes after angiogram-negative subarachnoid hemorrhage. World Neurosurgery. 2016, October. PMID: 27424475.
- Malone. H. R., Bray. D. P., Cloney. M. B., Angevine. P. D. Understanding the clinical impact of sagittal imbalance. Abstract, American Association of Neurological Surgeons. 2015, August.
- Ellis. J. A., Bray. D. P., Lavine. S. D., Meyers. P. M., Connolly. E. S. Analysis of hemorrhage volumes after angiogram-negative subarachnoid hemorrhage. Abstract, American Association of Neurological Surgeons. 2015, July.
- Wetzel. J. S., Bray. D. P., Wrubel. D. Chronic encapsulated intraventricular hematoma in a pediatric patient: Case report, operative video, and review of the literature. Submitted to Operative NEUROSURGERY.