Casey L. Hall, MD, MAT
Emory University Department of Neurosurgery
- BS, The Evergreen State College, 2000
- MA, National College of Education, 2002
- MD, University of Minnesota, 2007
- Medical Internship, Emory University, 2008
- Neurology Residency, Emory University, 2011
- Neurointensive Care Fellowship, Emory University, 2013
- Medical Education Service Award, 2009-10
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 2006
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2006
- A.B. Litman Scholarship, 2003-07
- Minnesota Medical Foundation Research Grant, 2004
- Evergreen Foundation Research Grant 1999
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Medical Association
- American Heart Association, Stroke Council
- Neurocritical Care Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
Biomarker investigations of acute neurologic injury utilizing high-throughput proteomic and genomic technologies.
- Sun, J., Wei, S., Hall, C.L., Wei, I., Dix, T.A., & Yu, S.P. Acute and Delayed Protective Effects of Pharmacologically Induced Hypothermia in an Intracerebral Hemorrhagic Stroke Model in Mice. Submitted, in revision.
- Choi, K., Hall, C.L., Sun, J., Wei, L., Mohamad, O., Dix, T.A., & Yu, S.P. (2012). A Novel Stroke Therapy of Pharmacologically Induced Hypothermia after Focal Cerebral Ischemia in Mice. FASEB (26), Apr 2, 2012.
- Hall, C.L., & Leeman, BA. (2012). Central Pontine Myelinolysis. In The 5-Minute Neurology Consult, 2nd Edition. D.J. Lynn, H. Newton, & Rae-Grant, A. (Eds). NY: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Hall., C.L., Mohammed, OM., Wei, L. (2012). Physiologic Assessments of Stroke Research. In Animal Models in Acute Neurological Injuries IL. Injury and Mechanistic Assessments, Vol. 1. J. Chen, X. Xu, & J. Zhang (Eds). NY: Springer.
- Hall, C.L. & Conaway, M. Wilcoxon tests, Podcast Lesson of the Week, Neurology Online, October 6, 2009.
- Hall, C.L. & S.C. Johnston. TIA, Podcast, Lesson of the Week, Neurology Online, June 2, 2009.
- Hall, C.L. & Benatar, Survival Analysis, Podcast Lesson of the Week, Neurology Online, April 14, 2009.
- Bennett, J.S., Fryer, A.K., Habben, K.A., Hall, C.L., Johnson, J.J., Kilkelly, M.J., Radcliffe, K.P., & Thompson, C.J. Childhood Obesity: Where Society has Failed, Can UCare Succeed? April 2005. Position paper created for UCare Minnesota on strategies for preventing, managing, and treating obesity in their child enrollees.
- Hall, C.L. & Rao, R. Heme-oxygenase I and Neuroprotection in Neonatal Hypoglycemia. August 2004. Research presentation at the Center for Neurobehavioral Development Research Colloquium, University of Minnesota.
- Hall, C.L. & Soto, J. 3' UTR sequences responsible for twist mRNA localization in H. robusta. Spring 1999. Poster presentation at The Evergreen State College Springtime Science Symposium.
For a complete listing of Dr. Hall's publications, please click the Google Scholar logo.