Jonathan Grossberg, MD
Emory University Department of Neurosurgery
- BA, Brown University, 2002
- MD, Brown University Medical School, 2006
- Internship in General Surgery, Warren-Alpert Medical School at Brown University, 2007
- Residency, Warren-Alpert Medical School at Brown University, 2013
- Fellowship in Open Cerebrovascular & Endovascular Neurosurgery, Emory University, 2015
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Honors Society, 2013
- Warren-Alpert Medical School at Brown University Melvyn Gelch Prize, Department of Neurosurgery, 2013
- Rhode Island Hospital Resident of the Month, 2011
- Congress of State Neurosurgical Societies Socioeconomic Fellowship, 2010-11
- Warren-Alpert Medical School at Brown University Dean’s Prize for the outstanding medical student in the graduating class, 2006
- Aneurysm-brain and cerebral
- Arteriovenous malformation/fistula-brain and spine
- Brain and head injury
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Carotid stenting
- Cavernous malformation
- Cerebrovascular accident
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Microvascular surgery
- Stereotactic surgery
- Transient ischemic attacks
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Stare Neurosurgical Societies
- Society of Neuro-Interventional Surgery
- Clinical Outcomes of aneurysms treated via endovascular methods, including Pipeline Embolization Device
- Clinical outcomes of stroke patients s/p thrombectomy
- Grossberg JA, Jayaraman MV, Shaikhouani A: Does Pre-Treatment Perfusion Imaging Decrease Hemorrhage in Intra-Arterial Stroke Therapy? (Manuscript in Progress)
- Ratanaprasatporn L, Spader HS, Grossberg JA, Klinge PM: Pituitary Apoplexy and Vasospasm Following Removal of Craniopharyngioma (Manuscript Submitted)
- Spader HS, Ratanaprasatporn L, Grossberg JA, Mandelbaum D, Boxerman J, Rogg J, Klinge PM: Technical Note- Chiari I Decompression with Tonsillar Coagulation without 4 Duraplasty. (Manuscript Submitted).
- Vasudevan K, Grossberg JA, Spader HS, Torabi R, Oyelese AA. Age Increases the Risk of Postoperative Dysphagia and Aspiration after Odontoid Screw Fixation (Manuscript Submitted)
- Spader HS, Grossberg JA, Haas RA, Soares GM: Fundamentals of the Neurologic Examination for Patients Undergoing Central Nervous System Interventional Procedures. Semin Intervent Radiol 2013; 30(3):240-4.
- Grossberg JA, Jayaraman MV, Doberstein C, Haas R: Endovascular Treatment of Acute Carotid Occlusion. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2013; 115(12):2521-2523.
- Jayaraman MV, Grossberg JA, Meisel KM, Shaikhouani A, Silver B: The Clinical and Radiographic Importance of Distinguishing Partial from Near-Complete Reperfusion Following Intra-Arterial Stroke Therapy. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2013; 34(1):135-9.
- Spader H, Grossberg J, Oyelese AA. Surgery in the Treatment of Lower Back Pain II— Lumbar Stenosis and Disc Herniations. Med Health RI 2012; 95(12):384-90.
- Doberstein CE, Goldman MA, Grossberg JA, Spader HS: The Safety and Feasibility of Outpatient Carotid Endarterectomy. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2012; 114(2):108-11.
- Vasudevan K, Spader HS, Grossberg JA, Murphy T, Jayaraman MV. Successful Endovascular Treatment of a Holo-Hemispheric Cerebral Arteriovenous Fistula in an Infant. J Neurointerv Surg 2011; 4(5):e26.