For physicians and medical personnel who are seeking the expertise or advice of a Department of Neurosurgery faculty member, please visit our referral page for more information on referring one of your patients to an Emory physician.
Continued research and clinical trials provide us with the first-hand knowledge and experience that keep Emory Healthcare among the leaders in advancing treatments and care.
As an academic health system, Emory University hospitals and our other affiliated centers are committed to providing health education for patients, residents and the community. We offer a variety of programs about maintaining health and preventing illness.
Watch & Learn
Don't have time to read? Watch and learn instead. Watch these video reports on stroke, epilepsy and other neurological disorders featuring interviews with our Neurosurgery team.
The Peer Partners Support Group is designed to connect former Emory Department of Neurosurgery patients who had a positive surgical experience with current patients and caregivers dealing with a similar diagnosis.
Brain Tumor Support Group
The Brain Tumor Support Group meets the first Thursday of each month and is designed for patients, families, caregivers and friends. The group’s purpose is to provide an opportunity for information-sharing and support.
As an Emory employee, you are part of a community that values diversity, education, training and personal development. See what opportunities are available to you via Emory University and Emory Healthcare.
- American Brain Tumor Association
- American Cancer Society
- Brain and Spinal Cord Tumor Program at CHOA
- Brain Tumor Foundation
- Brain Tumor Foundation for Children
- Cancer Support Meetups
- Central Brain Tumor Registry of the United States
- Childhood Brain Tumor Foundation
- Children's Brain Tumor Foundation
- Musella Foundation
- National Brain Tumor Society
- National Cancer Institute
- National Cancer Institute: What You Need to Know About Brain Tumors
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (PBTF)
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Associates
- Southeastern Brain Tumor Foundation
- Winship Cancer Institute